Thursday 26 July 2012

Something compelled me to come on here after yesterday's post just to point out that there is irony in this blog.  I am worried about international readers and would like to explain that this is British humour and it is not harmful.

I would also like to say for the benefit of Garden's Illustrated and their team of lawyers that the magazine will not be visiting my garden.  I'm sure Garden's Illustrated visit many gardens in Clapton but mine won't be one of them.  I promise to keep buying the magazine, as I have done faithfully for the last year and keep drooling over beds of rare herbaceous perennials framed by the walls of Cotswold manor houses, an outdoor Utopia I can only dream of.

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via Jean and Blotanical. I love your humor and writing...looking forward to many more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, thanks for visiting my blog. No jokes or silly comments to make on your post, only to say welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't wory about your humor... from Canada and we can take it!!

    ReplyDelete